The Declaration of MY Independence

My own accounts and adventures of trying to make it in the "real world" after college. "The single girl's guide to surviving on her own"....OK so it will probably turn out to be a "what not to do guide"......

Friday, March 02, 2007

You Don't Gotta Go Home But Ya Can't Stay Here!

One of the funniest stories I've heard in awhile:

Roommate: When Jess and I were at Matrix I noticed this guy checking me out earlier in the night. He kept staring at me, and at the end of the night while Jess and I were still dancing, he started to approach me. As soon as he came within 3 feet of me he made a disgusted face and turned and walked away. I can't even imagine the drunken mess I must have looked like. I knew it was time to go home.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home