The Declaration of MY Independence

My own accounts and adventures of trying to make it in the "real world" after college. "The single girl's guide to surviving on her own"....OK so it will probably turn out to be a "what not to do guide"......

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Adventures In Public Transportation

Apparently, Port Authority is more strapped for cash than we actually thought. Not only are they eliminating half of our bus routes, but they can't even fix the computer announcement voice on the current buses we're so gosh darn lucky to have. A week ago, when the bus driver opened the door, the bus would say random things to you like "School, Seventh Street, St. Catherine, Wexford." Being the child that I am, I laughed everytime the door opened.

Today, the bus welcomed me by saying "EBA, Wonton (instead of Downtown)", and it instantly made me hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home