The Declaration of MY Independence

My own accounts and adventures of trying to make it in the "real world" after college. "The single girl's guide to surviving on her own"....OK so it will probably turn out to be a "what not to do guide"......

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

We're Too Old to Show You Our Boobs....

I began to think I was a fair weathered Catholic when I stopped going to church every Sunday.

I started thinking I was a bad Catholic when I fell in love with someone outside my religion.

And I found out I was going to hell last year when I didn't even go to church on Easter Sunday, because even the bad Catholics go to church on Easter Sunday and Christmas.

However, I never missed an Ash Wednesday......until today. I have decided not to grace our Almighty Father with my exhausted, half hungover ass. I think its better for both of us this way.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Hell calling. Don't worry. We'll blame the BF. (It's an in service deal with the nuns, OK? We definitely don't need or want any more of them down here. The last group tried to unionize. We can't have that. So all the sh*t is at your BF's feet. For the moment.) Cheers, Beez

6:47 AM  
Blogger Meghan (The Declaration of MY Independence) said...

Thank you for understanding VJ. Being that he's not Catholic, I'm sure that he'll be going to hell anyways. Thank you for sparing me.

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just as we suspected all the time! We'll spare you all the lectures on 'scalding seed' and the like. He'll get the full tour when he checks in. Right now we're fighting a leveraged buyout from Cheney Co., so we've got our hands full. Tootles & Cheers, Beez

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home