The Declaration of MY Independence

My own accounts and adventures of trying to make it in the "real world" after college. "The single girl's guide to surviving on her own"....OK so it will probably turn out to be a "what not to do guide"......

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Mr. Trump, You're Fired!

OK, is anyone else as annoyed by The Donald as I am? His hair has always irritated me, but thats besides the point. He is now bringing his DAUGHTER on the Apprentice (reason #4578 why I don't watch that show anymore) and his feud with Rosie is getting totally out to control.

Don't get me wrong here, I'm not the biggest Rosie fan either. In fact, I find her quite annoying. But seriously, we EXPECT this behavior out of Ms. O'Donnell. She's a comedian. Its her job to make people laugh, and she did a pretty good job of it when she made fun of Mr. I Need A Hairstylist Like, Real Bad. She made me laugh, and thats a feat in itself being that I'm pretty hard person to please. Donald Trump is supposed to be a business man, he is supposed to act like and demonstrate a professional image, because, well, being a professional is really the image I assume he has been trying to project. When I read this letter he recently wrote to Rosie, I couldn't help but laugh at his childish attitude as well as his poor understanding of the English language (not that I'm one to talk, but seriously people, I'm not Donald Trump). I mean really, it looks like I could have wrote that letter while drinking a few martinis, and that my friends is very, very sad.

Mr. Trump, if you can't take the heat, I suggest that you retreat into one of the 4 million homes you own around the world, and stop terrorizing us with more seasons of The Apprentice. I used to be a big fan of yours, but when your spawn made her way into the board room, I had to cut my loses. Also, maybe you could revamp The Apprentice and make the grand prize an opportunity for the winner to give you a grammar lesson or two, because lets face it, it really wouldn't hurt.

As for me, I'm going to keep myself amused until his next letter is published. Then I can laugh myself into stitches once again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Virginia Belle said...

i HATE rosie o'donnell. i think she is probably the most obnoctious person on earth. someone should slap a big piece of duct tape over her big fat mouth.

trump's right--she is self-destructive. i don't think she'll keep her current job much longer, either.

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you got your wish! They canceled the Apprentice!!! I wonder if they said "You're fired" to the Donald when they told him. MWAHAHAHA

Beakerbel

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home