The Declaration of MY Independence

My own accounts and adventures of trying to make it in the "real world" after college. "The single girl's guide to surviving on her own"....OK so it will probably turn out to be a "what not to do guide"......

Monday, March 05, 2007

La-Day-La My Best Friend's Back!

I just wanted to write to let my Bestest (OCR) know how happy I am that she moved back to Pittsburgh. Its amazing how much weight has been lifted off of my shoulders since her return. I finally have someone who truly understands me only a 45 minute drive away.

We kept ourselves wildy entertained for about 5 hours yesterday just making goofy faces and animal noises at each other.

A sure sign of best friendship.......or a sure sign that we're both a little slow.

Eh, no matter. I heart you Bestest!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have just diagnosed both of you M.R. w/ a touch of autism
"pardon the interuption..."

*and for those who don't know what this stands for then you are also M.R.

11:27 PM  
Blogger Virginia Belle said...

i am so happy for you! i would love it if my best friend moved closer.

can you see me turning green? cause i am. :)

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home