The Declaration of MY Independence

My own accounts and adventures of trying to make it in the "real world" after college. "The single girl's guide to surviving on her own"....OK so it will probably turn out to be a "what not to do guide"......

Friday, November 09, 2007

Brand Spankin' New

I just got engaged. I have a new blog. It will probably be taking over from this blog being that I will be in matrimonial hell for the next year. So why not write about it? I promise it will be inappropriate and at times, mildly hysterical.

http://uhohbridezilla.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!

3 Comments:

Blogger Virginia Belle said...

ok, good, because you never write on this one, you little skank! :)

YAY SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you ever get married? what have you been up to?

12:10 PM  
Blogger Meghan (The Declaration of MY Independence) said...

Hi Anonymous!

Yes, I actually did get married! Almost a year ago to the date that I posted this blog. Thanks for asking!

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home