The Declaration of MY Independence

My own accounts and adventures of trying to make it in the "real world" after college. "The single girl's guide to surviving on her own"....OK so it will probably turn out to be a "what not to do guide"......

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Lunch Update

Ummm can you tell I'm bossless? Four posts in one day? My oh my, aren't you just the lucky reader? OK, well anyways....

Today at lunch I saw a geeky version of Sidney Crosby, which to me equalled hot and hotter. As soon as a saw him I made the sexiest pose I could (without totally giving it away of course) and proceeded to sip my Diet Mountain Dew in an ever so provocative way. At this point, Geeky Crosby was staring at me, but it wasn't because of my super sexy pose or my sucking skills.

It was because I had just spilled my drink down the front of my shirt.

2 Comments:

Blogger teahouse said...

Hey, I do that about 10 times a day. And of course a cute guy is always walking by at just that time!

9:04 PM  
Blogger Meghan (The Declaration of MY Independence) said...

Teahouse-you will make an excellent addition to the "I make an ass out of myself club". However, you cannot be president. I myself hold that title.

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home