The Declaration of MY Independence

My own accounts and adventures of trying to make it in the "real world" after college. "The single girl's guide to surviving on her own"....OK so it will probably turn out to be a "what not to do guide"......

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Congratulations Biatch!

I believe a congratulations is in order for my very good friend Lexie. You see, last month Lexie's boyfriend Chad proposed to her down in Mexico and they have set their wedding date for this coming April. Even though I have known her for a very short time, and we met each other in a non-traditional sort of way (through a website designed for "curious" females-kiddng, seriously KIDDING!), she has become nothing short of a supercalafragalisticexpealadocious friend to me.

Did I mention she's getting married in Cancun and I'M invited!? You have no idea how frickin awesome this girl is. Not only do I NOT have to BE in her wedding, but I get to go to Mexico for it! In fact, she has even put me on clean up crew so I feel like I have something to do, and so that I may feel special. I REALLY hope I get to clean up some puke. When I see her in October, I think I just might love her and squeeze her and call her George.

So Congratufuckulations Lexie and Chad! I hope you have very happy lives together and make beautiful babies! Also Lexie, I'm glad that are becoming a "Mc". Now we will BOTH have excuses when we get drunk and throw up all over ourselves.

Would you consider putting this on your Knot website? Hehe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Virginia Belle said...

LOL that is awesome! yay!!!!

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home