The Declaration of MY Independence

My own accounts and adventures of trying to make it in the "real world" after college. "The single girl's guide to surviving on her own"....OK so it will probably turn out to be a "what not to do guide"......

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Bus Stories

I can't believe I didn't think of writing this before! As most of you know, I am an avid people watcher, and when I'm on the bus, I'm an avid people listener. And now, it is time for me to post some conversations I have been hearing lately.

Girl #1: Can you believe that no one would give up their seat for that mom holding her baby?

Girl #2: Ya, thats just fucking RUDE!

Girl #1: I told that fat lady who was talking up 2 seats up front, that she should have gotten up because she was taking up two whole damn seats.

Girl #2: What did she say?

Girl #1: She asked me if I was talking to her, and I said hell ya I'm talking to you! A bus pass just covers a person, NOT their ass.
____________________________________________________________________

Butt Grabber: I once grabbed some fat guys butt on here and he turned around and said "Wowza!" Who the FUCK says "wowza" anymore?
____________________________________________________________________

Back of the Bus Girl: Goodbye ma'am, have a nice day.

Friend: Why are you saying that to everyone?

Back of the Bus Girl: I'm just saying it to be polite. One time I said it to some lady and she turned around and said, "shut the fuck up!". Then I told her to eat shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home