The Declaration of MY Independence

My own accounts and adventures of trying to make it in the "real world" after college. "The single girl's guide to surviving on her own"....OK so it will probably turn out to be a "what not to do guide"......

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Things You Will Never Hear Me Say.....

Ew I HATE the taste of beer!

I would love to own a large dog, but only if it has sharp teeth.

Please give me some rum. I need to calm down.

I only date short men.

I can't eat cheese! I'm lactose intolerant, ya know.

Justin Timberlake is ugly.

Can I PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be in your wedding?!?!?!

Having a child right now would really bring some meaning into my life.

I hope Dave Matthews is coming to Pittsburgh again this summer.

I'm thinking of getting back with my ex-boyfriend. He was so nice to me.

Do not buy me anything else from Tiffanys. I don't deserve it.

Let's move down to Texas.

No thanks, I don't feel like drinking tonight.

Even THINKING about eating raw cookie dough makes me sick. You can get salmonella from that!

Sure, I'll go on a roadtrip with you, but only if we listen to country the whole way.

AND FINALLY.....

Let me do the cooking tonight.

4 Comments:

Blogger Virginia Belle said...

you'll never hear me say most of these, either!

more evidence we were separated at birth...

10:14 AM  
Blogger Virginia Belle said...

oh wait. except the cooking one. i love to cook.

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't like Dave Matthews? That's a travesty!!

7:58 PM  
Blogger Meghan (The Declaration of MY Independence) said...

Alison-I def. think that I am totally in the minority with that, but I just never really liked his music. I think mostly its because I listen to music to get into a better mood, and his music kind of depresses me.

However, I do think Dave is a yummy piece of man meat. He could proposition me at ANY time, as long as he doesn't sing ;)

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home