The Declaration of MY Independence

My own accounts and adventures of trying to make it in the "real world" after college. "The single girl's guide to surviving on her own"....OK so it will probably turn out to be a "what not to do guide"......

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Quite the Reputation

This was sent by e-mail this morning. I'm not sure if I should be embarrassed or complimented by this:

Co-worker: How was New Year's Eve? I loved your pictures...lol

Me: Hey girl! it was fun...how was yours?

Co-worker: Mine was good, we went to see a band play. Last year I made a huge mess so this year we kept it quiet. Where did you guys go?

Me: We went to Roland's in the strip district. open bar......

Co-worker: Ohhh wow. That is pretty cool. Are you allowed back there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home