The Declaration of MY Independence

My own accounts and adventures of trying to make it in the "real world" after college. "The single girl's guide to surviving on her own"....OK so it will probably turn out to be a "what not to do guide"......

Friday, December 29, 2006

Dumb Things Said By Yours Truly

Last night at yet another family dinner, we were discussing Kobe beef or steak or whatever the hell it is.

Uncle: That's the beef they have in Japan right?

Dad: Ya, and they feed the cows beer.

Me: I bet that's how I would taste if someone decided to chop me up and eat me.

*blank stares followed by Boyfriend sliding my drink away from me*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy shit! I think I just peed myself...again

No matter how bitchy I feel, all I have to do is log on to your blog and within 5 minutes, I'm laughing :)

6:52 PM  
Blogger Virginia Belle said...

i love it. you crack me up. i would have been rolling on the floor.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home